Sunday, August 3, 2014

Feedback Time - Good, Bad and the Ugly

I have been posting for 5 years and 3 months. It has been a long a journey and the road has been long winding and highly enjoyable.

I have been in the markets for 16 years now, helped run an investing Sunday club where we used to meet on last Sundays of the month for 5 years, and been part of various online forums for 11 years now.

To quote Robert Frost:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.”

“These woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.” 

The journey has been highly exciting and helped me become a better Technical and Fundamental Analyst. It is time to take a pause and take a deep breath before commencing the next leg of the journey.

I need from each of you what has been Good, Bad and Ugly so that I can return as a better analyst.

It is time to step back and look at the Big Picture.

Please feel free to send your feedback at nish.stockid@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Nishit, Your analysis is good..I wait every week to see your views for next week.Keep doing the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your analysis is always superb, i request to you keep continue with atleast updating of right hand side nifty trend and reversal level.


    ReplyDelete